Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical London Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any London related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated London specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the London Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which London improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Is there one single service desk for the organization or are there different ones?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- The Future of Fintech and Banking: Digitally disrupted or reimagined?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the London book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your London self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the London Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which London areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough London Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage London projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step London Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 London project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the London project scope will be managed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the London project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure London project success?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT London project team?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
Step-by-step and complete London Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 London project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 London project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 London project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 London project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 London project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 London project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any London project with this in-depth London Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose London projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in London and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make London investments work better.
This London All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.