Most often marketers would just pop up this question: What is the best web analytics tool in the market? Of course, the answer for this depends on what you want. There are some marketers that would want to have graphical displays while others would just like it without all these graphical displays. If you want to know the best web analytics tool then you just need to rank the requirements that you are looking for and make the decision from there.
Here are some requirements that you can check when looking for the best analytics tool.
1. You need to check if the tool has marketing performance reporting. This should check how the server loads.
2. Check if the tool offers you accurate information. There are web analytic tools that analyze and there are some that summarize. They say that those who analyze are more accurate. But right now there are tools that offer both.
3. Check how the tool does the analysis. Will each campaign be tagged and reported against another campaign?
4. Would the web analytics tool be easily integrated with other web marketing information systems? It is important that a web analytics tool has the capacity to export information form other sources that would create more accurate analysis.
5. Is it user friendly?
6. Can it easily be configured?
7. How much would it cost?
These are just some of the factors that you need to consider when looking for the best web analytics tool for your company. Remember that this tool will help you improve your site so you might want to invest only with the best.