Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LPWA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LPWA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LPWA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LPWA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 936 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LPWA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 936 standard requirements:
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Is maximizing LPWA protection the same as minimizing LPWA loss?
- What business benefits will LPWA goals deliver if achieved?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What are our needs in relation to LPWA skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LPWA book in PDF containing 936 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LPWA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LPWA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LPWA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LPWA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LPWA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LPWA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LPWA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the LPWA project?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Variance Analysis: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help LPWA project managers understand the organizational context for their LPWA projects?
- Project Schedule: Was the LPWA project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization state the minimum requirements to be met by the variants in the tender documents?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
Step-by-step and complete LPWA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LPWA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LPWA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LPWA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LPWA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LPWA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LPWA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LPWA project with this in-depth LPWA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LPWA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LPWA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LPWA investments work better.
This LPWA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.