Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LPWA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LPWA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LPWA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LPWA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 927 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LPWA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 927 standard requirements:
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a LPWA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the LPWA process available?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected LPWA results are met?
- What are the known security controls?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in LPWA?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Are we Assessing LPWA and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LPWA book in PDF containing 927 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LPWA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LPWA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LPWA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LPWA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LPWA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LPWA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LPWA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to LPWA project plan?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all LPWA project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the LPWA project via agreements?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the LPWA project was initiated?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete LPWA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LPWA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LPWA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LPWA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LPWA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LPWA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LPWA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LPWA project with this in-depth LPWA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LPWA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LPWA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LPWA investments work better.
This LPWA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.