Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LTE Direct Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LTE Direct related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LTE Direct specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LTE Direct Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LTE Direct improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate LTE Direct delivery for example is new software needed?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- To what extent does management recognize LTE Direct as a tool to increase the results?
- How do you use LTE Direct data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What needs improvement?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Does LTE Direct analysis show the relationships among important LTE Direct factors?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LTE Direct book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LTE Direct self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LTE Direct Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LTE Direct areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LTE Direct Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LTE Direct projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LTE Direct Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LTE Direct project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement LTE Direct project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a LTE Direct project repository for each release?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your LTE Direct project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal LTE Direct project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do LTE Direct project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
Step-by-step and complete LTE Direct Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LTE Direct project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LTE Direct project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LTE Direct project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LTE Direct project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LTE Direct project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LTE Direct project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LTE Direct project with this in-depth LTE Direct Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LTE Direct projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LTE Direct and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LTE Direct investments work better.
This LTE Direct All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.