Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LTE-U Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LTE-U related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LTE-U specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LTE-U Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LTE-U improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a LTE-U project?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of LTE-U that make it risky?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- How do we manage LTE-U Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What is the total cost related to deploying LTE-U, including any consulting or professional services?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LTE-U book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LTE-U self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LTE-U Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LTE-U areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LTE-U Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LTE-U projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LTE-U Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LTE-U project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar LTE-U projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the LTE-U project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each LTE-U project release?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the LTE-U projects success?
Step-by-step and complete LTE-U Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LTE-U project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LTE-U project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LTE-U project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LTE-U project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LTE-U project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LTE-U project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LTE-U project with this in-depth LTE-U Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LTE-U projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LTE-U and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LTE-U investments work better.
This LTE-U All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.