Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lubuntu Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lubuntu related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lubuntu specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lubuntu Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lubuntu improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Can Lubuntu be learned?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Lubuntu improvements?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Lubuntu? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What business benefits will Lubuntu goals deliver if achieved?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lubuntu book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lubuntu self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lubuntu Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lubuntu areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lubuntu Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lubuntu projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lubuntu Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lubuntu project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Lubuntu project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Lubuntu project deliverables?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
- Requirements Documentation: How linear / iterative is your Requirements Gathering process (or will it be)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Lubuntu project team have enough people to execute the Lubuntu project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Lubuntu project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Lubuntu Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lubuntu project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lubuntu project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lubuntu project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lubuntu project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lubuntu project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lubuntu project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lubuntu project with this in-depth Lubuntu Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lubuntu projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lubuntu and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lubuntu investments work better.
This Lubuntu All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.