Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical M-Labs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any M-Labs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated M-Labs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the M-Labs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which M-Labs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How much does M-Labs help?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of M-Labs’s gains?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What else needs to be measured?
- How did the M-Labs manager receive input to the development of a M-Labs improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the M-Labs book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your M-Labs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the M-Labs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which M-Labs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough M-Labs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage M-Labs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step M-Labs Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 M-Labs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the M-Labs project?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the M-Labs project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Project Performance Report: ??To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Directory: Does a M-Labs project team directory list all resources assigned to the M-Labs project?
- Project Scope Statement: Any new risks introduced or old risks impacted. Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
Step-by-step and complete M-Labs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 M-Labs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 M-Labs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 M-Labs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 M-Labs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 M-Labs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 M-Labs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any M-Labs project with this in-depth M-Labs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose M-Labs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in M-Labs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make M-Labs investments work better.
This M-Labs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.