Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Machine Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Machine Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Machine Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Machine Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 799 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Machine Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 799 standard requirements:
- What is the implementation plan?
- What are the disruptive Machine Design technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What are your key Machine Design organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How do we accomplish our long range Machine Design goals?
- What do we want to improve?
- How long will it take to change?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How will you know that the Machine Design project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Machine Design book in PDF containing 799 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Machine Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Machine Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Machine Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Machine Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Machine Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Machine Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Machine Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Machine Design project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Machine Design project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Machine Design project?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Machine Design project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Machine Design project that were not in the plan?
Step-by-step and complete Machine Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Machine Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Machine Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Machine Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Machine Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Machine Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Machine Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Machine Design project with this in-depth Machine Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Machine Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Machine Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Machine Design investments work better.
This Machine Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.