Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can you negotiate Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How important is Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications to the user organizations mission?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What will be measured?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications projected overhead costs identified?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project, and was this followed up during the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do we use?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project documents may be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project with this in-depth Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications investments work better.
This Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.