Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What would happen if Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications weren’t done?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- In a project to restructure Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications techniques
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Were the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Project Schedule: Your Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project management plan results in a Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project schedule that is too long. If the Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
Step-by-step and complete Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications project with this in-depth Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications investments work better.
This Machine-to-Machine M2M Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.