Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Macroeconomics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Macroeconomics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Macroeconomics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Macroeconomics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Macroeconomics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Do we have past Macroeconomics Successes?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Macroeconomics processes of our organization?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Macroeconomics into the services that we provide?
- Who needs to know about Macroeconomics ?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Macroeconomics processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Macroeconomics book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Macroeconomics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Macroeconomics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Macroeconomics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Macroeconomics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Macroeconomics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Macroeconomics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Macroeconomics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Macroeconomics project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Macroeconomics project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Macroeconomics project based on past experience?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Macroeconomics project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
Step-by-step and complete Macroeconomics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Macroeconomics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Macroeconomics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Macroeconomics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Macroeconomics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Macroeconomics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Macroeconomics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Macroeconomics project with this in-depth Macroeconomics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Macroeconomics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Macroeconomics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Macroeconomics investments work better.
This Macroeconomics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.