Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Magic Quadrant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Magic Quadrant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Magic Quadrant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Magic Quadrant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Magic Quadrant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Magic Quadrant team, Magic Quadrant itself?
- How can skill-level changes improve Magic Quadrant?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- How do you manage and improve your Magic Quadrant work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What are our Magic Quadrant Processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Magic Quadrant book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Magic Quadrant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Magic Quadrant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Magic Quadrant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Magic Quadrant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Magic Quadrant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Magic Quadrant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Magic Quadrant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Magic Quadrant project success?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Magic Quadrant project team have?
- Change Request: Customer Acceptance Plan How will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did the company take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Magic Quadrant project Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Magic Quadrant project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which tips for taking the PMP exam do you think would be most helpful for you?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
Step-by-step and complete Magic Quadrant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Magic Quadrant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Magic Quadrant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Magic Quadrant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Magic Quadrant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Magic Quadrant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Magic Quadrant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Magic Quadrant project with this in-depth Magic Quadrant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Magic Quadrant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Magic Quadrant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Magic Quadrant investments work better.
This Magic Quadrant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.