Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Magic Quadrant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Magic Quadrant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Magic Quadrant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Magic Quadrant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Magic Quadrant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When is/was the Magic Quadrant start date?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Magic Quadrant experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Magic Quadrant activities?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Cloud management for Magic Quadrant do we really need one?
- Will Magic Quadrant deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Magic Quadrant book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Magic Quadrant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Magic Quadrant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Magic Quadrant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Magic Quadrant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Magic Quadrant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Magic Quadrant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Magic Quadrant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Magic Quadrant project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Magic Quadrant project, how could you improve on the way Magic Quadrant project was conducted?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Magic Quadrant project Schedule or Budget?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: Will the new product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
Step-by-step and complete Magic Quadrant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Magic Quadrant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Magic Quadrant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Magic Quadrant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Magic Quadrant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Magic Quadrant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Magic Quadrant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Magic Quadrant project with this in-depth Magic Quadrant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Magic Quadrant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Magic Quadrant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Magic Quadrant investments work better.
This Magic Quadrant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.