Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Magnetometer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Magnetometer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Magnetometer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Magnetometer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Magnetometer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Magnetometer opportunities costing us money?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Magnetometer?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Magnetometer moving forward?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Magnetometer’s gains?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- How will success or failure be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Magnetometer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Magnetometer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Magnetometer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Magnetometer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Magnetometer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Magnetometer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Magnetometer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Magnetometer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Magnetometer project release?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Magnetometer project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Magnetometer project termination impact Magnetometer project team members?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Magnetometer project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
Step-by-step and complete Magnetometer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Magnetometer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Magnetometer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Magnetometer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Magnetometer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Magnetometer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Magnetometer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Magnetometer project with this in-depth Magnetometer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Magnetometer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Magnetometer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Magnetometer investments work better.
This Magnetometer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.