Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Magnetometer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Magnetometer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Magnetometer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Magnetometer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Magnetometer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you measure success?
- How to measure variability?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- How do we accomplish our long range Magnetometer goals?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What are the key elements of your Magnetometer performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Think about the functions involved in your Magnetometer project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Does Magnetometer analysis show the relationships among important Magnetometer factors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Magnetometer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Magnetometer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Magnetometer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Magnetometer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Magnetometer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Magnetometer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Magnetometer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Magnetometer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Magnetometer project produced meet the defined Magnetometer project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Magnetometer project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Magnetometer project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
Step-by-step and complete Magnetometer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Magnetometer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Magnetometer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Magnetometer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Magnetometer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Magnetometer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Magnetometer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Magnetometer project with this in-depth Magnetometer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Magnetometer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Magnetometer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Magnetometer investments work better.
This Magnetometer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.