Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mainframe audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mainframe audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mainframe audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mainframe audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mainframe audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Mainframe audit Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Mainframe audit team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Mainframe audit measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Mainframe audit that make it risky?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- When is/was the Mainframe audit start date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mainframe audit book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mainframe audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mainframe audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mainframe audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mainframe audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mainframe audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mainframe audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mainframe audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Mainframe audit project integration management relate to the Mainframe audit project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Mainframe audit project management knowledge areas?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Mainframe audit project end date?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Mainframe audit projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Quality Audit: Have the risks associated with the intentions been identified, analysed and appropriate responses developed?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
Step-by-step and complete Mainframe audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mainframe audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mainframe audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mainframe audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mainframe audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mainframe audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mainframe audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mainframe audit project with this in-depth Mainframe audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mainframe audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mainframe audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mainframe audit investments work better.
This Mainframe audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.