Confirm your organization ensures that established IT governance methodology, standards, and practices are followed by employees, contract resources and third party partners.
More Uses of the Managed Service Provider Toolkit:
- Manage work with system and network administrators on the design of new or upgraded systems, connectivity, and server design, configuration and set up.
- Steer: work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of your organization.
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or engineering staff to determine customer needs and/or internal needs and design relevant solutions to accomplish stated requirements.
- Develop: escalation management proactively identify and successfully manage through day to day issues that impact program performance and client satisfaction levels.
- Provide leadership in the development, and execution of the business vision helping customers transform business and derive measurable business value from IT investment.
- Ensure your organization willingness to assume ownership and responsibility and seeing problems through to the end, and keeping all necessary parties informed throughout the process.
- Evaluate different software applications, solutions, and hardware for your organization and your organization, providing a detailed analysis of systems and use case scenarios.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication with your organizations executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Devise: work closely with the Finance team to align strategic plans with budgets, ensuring investments are appropriately aligned with the highest priority outcomes for your organization.
- Evaluate: day to day operations work closely with the service delivery and back office teams to ensure that day to day client requirements are being met; ensure sla/kpi compliance is met at all levels.
- Follow all applicable Incident and Change Management processes and procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the solutions delivered.
- Recognize, identify, and prioritize support incidents in accordance with client business requirements, organizational policies, and operational impact.