Identify risks and provide guidance regarding remediation of gaps to facilitate a hardened and sustainable cloud environment.
More Uses of the Managed Shadow IT Toolkit:
- Stay up to date on information technology and security news, trends and standards.
- Handle escalated internal or customer security issues from support or other operations team.
- Be accountable for responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Develop best practices for IT and Cloud security.
- Be certain that your business takes part in any security oriented projects or critical initiatives.
- Coordinate: great awareness of Cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Be accountable for troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Be accountable for participating in the change management process.
- Ensure you integrate; lead all security efforts for integration of infrastructure and business solutions with cloud environments.