Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managed WLAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managed WLAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managed WLAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managed WLAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed WLAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 632 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- Do the Managed WLAN decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the business goals Managed WLAN is aiming to achieve?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Are we Assessing Managed WLAN and Risk?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Managed WLAN processes?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managed WLAN book in PDF containing 632 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Managed WLAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managed WLAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managed WLAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed WLAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managed WLAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managed WLAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Managed WLAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Managed WLAN project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Managed WLAN project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Managed WLAN project stage?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subManaged WLAN project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
Step-by-step and complete Managed WLAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managed WLAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managed WLAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managed WLAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managed WLAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managed WLAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managed WLAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managed WLAN project with this in-depth Managed WLAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed WLAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed WLAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managed WLAN investments work better.
This Managed WLAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.