Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management contract Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management contract related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management contract specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management contract Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management contract improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- A clear description of the service area for which the management contractor will be responsible is available?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Management contract?
- Will the service area change over the term of the management contract?
- How do we manage Management contract Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What is Management contract’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What are the challenges?
- What needs improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management contract book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Management contract self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management contract Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management contract areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management contract Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management contract projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management contract Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Management contract project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Management contract project documentation?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Management contract project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Management contract project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within the organization to make the required decisions?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the Management contract project have access to?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Management contract project work improving?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
Step-by-step and complete Management contract Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management contract project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management contract project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management contract project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management contract project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management contract project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management contract project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management contract project with this in-depth Management contract Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management contract projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management contract and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management contract investments work better.
This Management contract All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.