Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management of TTM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management of TTM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management of TTM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management of TTM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 730 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management of TTM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 730 standard requirements:
- To whom do you add value?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How frequently do you track Management of TTM measures?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Management of TTM leaders?
- Does the Management of TTM performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- For your Management of TTM project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management of TTM book in PDF containing 730 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Management of TTM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management of TTM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management of TTM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management of TTM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management of TTM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management of TTM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Management of TTM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Management of TTM project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Management of TTM project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Management of TTM project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Management of TTM project termination impact Management of TTM project team members?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
Step-by-step and complete Management of TTM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management of TTM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management of TTM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management of TTM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management of TTM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management of TTM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management of TTM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management of TTM project with this in-depth Management of TTM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management of TTM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management of TTM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management of TTM investments work better.
This Management of TTM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.