Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- How are you going to measure success?
- For your Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project implementation and control?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
Step-by-step and complete Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project with this in-depth Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility investments work better.
This Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.