Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project?
- Does our organization need more Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility education?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility results?
- How is the value delivered by Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility being measured?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the earned value reporting interface between time and cost management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are People Afraid to Let You Know When others Are Under Allocated?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
Step-by-step and complete Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility project with this in-depth Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility investments work better.
This Managing and Enabling Enterprise Mobility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.