Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Manufacturing Network Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Manufacturing Network Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Manufacturing Network Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Manufacturing Network Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Manufacturing Network Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How do we Identify specific Manufacturing Network Design investment and emerging trends?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Does Manufacturing Network Design systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How can the value of Manufacturing Network Design be defined?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What should be measured?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Manufacturing Network Design Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Manufacturing Network Design book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Manufacturing Network Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Manufacturing Network Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Manufacturing Network Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Manufacturing Network Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Manufacturing Network Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Manufacturing Network Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Manufacturing Network Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Manufacturing Network Design project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Manufacturing Network Design project?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Manufacturing Network Design project?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Manufacturing Network Design project estimates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
Step-by-step and complete Manufacturing Network Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Manufacturing Network Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Manufacturing Network Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Manufacturing Network Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Manufacturing Network Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Manufacturing Network Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Manufacturing Network Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Manufacturing Network Design project with this in-depth Manufacturing Network Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Manufacturing Network Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Manufacturing Network Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Manufacturing Network Design investments work better.
This Manufacturing Network Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.