Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Manufacturing operations management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Manufacturing operations management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Manufacturing operations management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Manufacturing operations management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Manufacturing operations management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Why is Manufacturing operations management important for you now?
- What are the expected benefits of Manufacturing operations management to the stakeholder?
- Who is On the Team?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Manufacturing operations management data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Manufacturing operations management leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Manufacturing operations management book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Manufacturing operations management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Manufacturing operations management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Manufacturing operations management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Manufacturing operations management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Manufacturing operations management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Manufacturing operations management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Manufacturing operations management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Manufacturing operations management project management processes you chose to use?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of Manufacturing operations management projects, who will?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Manufacturing operations management projects?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Cost Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Manufacturing operations management project be forecast?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Manufacturing operations management project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Manufacturing operations management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Manufacturing operations management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Manufacturing operations management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Manufacturing operations management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Manufacturing operations management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Manufacturing operations management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Manufacturing operations management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Manufacturing operations management project with this in-depth Manufacturing operations management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Manufacturing operations management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Manufacturing operations management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Manufacturing operations management investments work better.
This Manufacturing operations management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.