Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Manufacturing Segmentation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Manufacturing Segmentation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Manufacturing Segmentation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Manufacturing Segmentation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Manufacturing Segmentation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Do Manufacturing Segmentation rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Manufacturing Segmentation?
- What would be the goal or target for a Manufacturing Segmentation’s improvement team?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Manufacturing Segmentation products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What would happen if Manufacturing Segmentation weren’t done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Manufacturing Segmentation book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Manufacturing Segmentation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Manufacturing Segmentation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Manufacturing Segmentation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Manufacturing Segmentation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Manufacturing Segmentation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Manufacturing Segmentation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Manufacturing Segmentation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Manufacturing Segmentation project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Cost Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Manufacturing Segmentation project charter created once a Manufacturing Segmentation project is formally recognized?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Manufacturing Segmentation project work improving?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the Manufacturing Segmentation project measure and control progress?
Step-by-step and complete Manufacturing Segmentation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Manufacturing Segmentation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Manufacturing Segmentation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Manufacturing Segmentation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Manufacturing Segmentation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Manufacturing Segmentation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Manufacturing Segmentation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Manufacturing Segmentation project with this in-depth Manufacturing Segmentation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Manufacturing Segmentation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Manufacturing Segmentation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Manufacturing Segmentation investments work better.
This Manufacturing Segmentation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.