Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Market share Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Market share related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Market share specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Market share Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 882 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Market share improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 882 standard requirements:
- Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
- Given the inherent trade-offs with each pricing strategy, we, as a software provider should first clarify our overarching strategic goals, is it to increase market share?
- What is the relationship between your organizations entrepreneurial competencies and perceived market share?
- Has the transfer resulted in a commercial impact, a product, profit or market share change?
- What is the relationship between working capital management and perceived market share?
- What is the relationship between psychological capital and perceived market share?
- To what extent does a Life Cycle change affect consumer loyalty and market share?
- What are the market share numbers for web analytics tools?
- What are market shares in served territories?
- What are you doing to increase market share?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Market share book in PDF containing 882 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Market share self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Market share Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Market share areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Market share Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Market share projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Market share Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Market share project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Market share projected overhead costs identified?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Market share project(s)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Market share project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Market share project requirements?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Market share project Management Office?
Step-by-step and complete Market share Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Market share project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Market share project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Market share project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Market share project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Market share project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Market share project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Market share project with this in-depth Market share Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Market share projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Market share and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Market share investments work better.
This Market share All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.