This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Marketing automation assessment.
‘The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.’ – SVP in the Finance Industry
‘Really nice product, very powerful… support from executive level (above C-suite)’ – Project Manager in the Government Industry
‘The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.’ – IT Specialist in the Government Industry
What Is The Marketing automation Self-Assessment?
The Marketing automation Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Marketing automation work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Marketing automation task and that every Marketing automation outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Marketing automation opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Marketing automation advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Marketing automation Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing automation improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Marketing automation Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing automation Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Marketing automation Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing automation and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Marketing automation with this Marketing automation Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the Marketing automation scope manageable?
- Define Question: What are the expected benefits of Marketing automation to the business?
- Measure Question: What business benefits will Marketing automation goals deliver if achieved?
- Analyze Question: Who is the Marketing automation process owner?
- Improve Question: What situation(s) led to this Marketing automation Self Assessment?
- Control Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Marketing automation?
- Sustain Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Marketing automation leverage and how?
Value [to you] of the Marketing automation Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Marketing automation Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.