As more people rely on websites for information and buying needs, search engines tend to cater more website advertisers in selling their product or service. Website advertisers continue to improve their landing pages to generate more conversion results of sales as visitors click the links as provided by search engines.
The latest in the conversion optimization application is the Intelligent Landing Page (ILP). ILP is a system technology that allows for multiple creative on a single offer to be sorted dynamically by a variety of parameters including, Geography, Source of traffic, Keyword, and many more.
ILP allows paid search advertisers to deliver dynamically a targeted rich media landing page on their site containing multiple video, audio and/or interactive Flash applications when the searcher selects a paid keyword ad. It allows advertisers to creatively guide searchers through multiple conversion processes initiated through search and measure the success of the initiative within one tool.
The latest technology captures real time click-stream and on-page analytics as the searcher interacts with the page. User’s profile and actions are determined as to what content is served. Thus, even two users who search on the same keyword could be targeted with different content, based on geo-targeting, census and lifestyle demographics, engine profiling and behavioral data.
With ILP, advertisers decide the content of what to be shown as a result of the metrics, based on research and mapping information. The Content, offer and messaging decisions are based on the collective behavior of all users.
Landing Page Handbook is a product of Marketing Sherpa. The handbook is designed for website advertisers and designers to guide in raising conversions of landing pages by up to 55% or more for search, email, and ad campaigns for lead generation, e-commerce, and even blogs.
The handbook has the following benefits:
1. It provides the latest best practices in landing page design.
2. It provides the latest best practices in landing page copy.
3. It delivers quick tweaks that lift conversion rates immediately.
4. It provides the top landing page blunders to avoid.
5. It provides guide on what landing page to test first to get the most significant lift in conversions.
6. It provides guide on how to increase the performance of your lead generation pages which includes sales pages and subscription pages.
The Landing page handbook is a 270-page report with examples, charts and data of every form. The handbook covers the following:
1. Research Data & Useful Stats – covers landing page-related stats allowing website owners to compare their landing page to 3800 of their peers. The stats are useful for pitching upper management for tests and budgets.
2. Step-By-Step Instructions – covers practical guidelines for each step of landing page design, including copy, graphics, layout, buttons, typeface, video, audio, and top four types of testing. Also added are the tips for doing "skunk works".
3. Creative Samples & Case Studies – covers examples of design aids and case studies that are taken from real-life marketer’s stories.
4. Specific help for – covers the links to search marketing (PPC and SEO), business-to-business marketers, e-commerce sites, email marketers, offline advertisers and even bloggers.