Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Take any of our products and trace through their likely life cycle. what kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of your online marketing strategy?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of the e-marketing strategy?
- What are the differences in the new product development process for digital goods versus tangible goods, consider intellectual property issues, standards issues etc?
- Its important to note: The business case is not ROI. Trying to pin ROI on content marketing is a bit like asking, Whats the ROI on your telephone system?
- For those of you who do recycle, would you say that you recycle more, less or about the same than you did last year at this time?
- How does your organizations mobile marketing strategy evolve across (a) the product life cycle, and (b) the customer life cycle?
- Determine your marketing strategy. Focus on details as you summarize your marketing strategy. Who is your target market?
- How should the mobile strategy complement or substitute elements of the organizations overall marketing strategy?
- how does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Strategy book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Marketing Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Marketing Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Marketing Strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimation of contract value in accordance with the criteria fixed in the Directive?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Marketing Strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Marketing Strategy project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Marketing Strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Strategy project with this in-depth Marketing Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Strategy investments work better.
This Marketing Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.