Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MarkLogic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MarkLogic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MarkLogic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MarkLogic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 926 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MarkLogic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 926 standard requirements:
- How many predictive analytics functions are measured explicitly on improvement in predictive accuracy, with the CEO keeping an eye on this (retention, acquisition, risk, pricing models) ?
- Do you see the need for actions in the area of standardisation (including both formal standards and the promotion of/agreement on de facto standards) related to your sector?
- Correctness checks include a number of different type checking issues: is the query comparing an attribute with a constant (or other attribute) of the wrong type?
- Network and Operating Systems; will the infrastructure support the expected volumes of data and is the platform a certified combination for MarkLogic?
- If analytics was a taxi, does the ceo think the analytics function are car mechanics, drivers or tour guides, does he know, does he care ?
- If this nomination is completed on behalf of the customer, has that customer been made aware of this nomination in advance of this submission?
- Identify remedial action; data cleansing activity; Ingestion rules to omit poor data; can you code around the data quality issue?
- Business impact/achieved results – what short-term and long-term benefits were achieved through this solution?
- Based on the experience with your implementation, would you participate in customer reference activities?
- Will we rebuild to how things were before the disaster, or do we reset and do some things differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MarkLogic book in PDF containing 926 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MarkLogic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MarkLogic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MarkLogic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MarkLogic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MarkLogic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MarkLogic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MarkLogic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the MarkLogic project within budget?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the MarkLogic project schedule available for all MarkLogic project team members to review?
- Project Management Plan: What if, for example, the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change resulting in greater need than expected?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology MarkLogic projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this MarkLogic project?
Step-by-step and complete MarkLogic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MarkLogic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MarkLogic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MarkLogic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MarkLogic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MarkLogic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MarkLogic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MarkLogic project with this in-depth MarkLogic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MarkLogic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MarkLogic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MarkLogic investments work better.
This MarkLogic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.