Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MAS 90 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MAS 90 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MAS 90 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MAS 90 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MAS 90 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What is the source of the strategies for MAS 90 strengthening and reform?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- In the case of a MAS 90 project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a MAS 90 project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any MAS 90 project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of MAS 90 product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who else should we help?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MAS 90 book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MAS 90 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MAS 90 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MAS 90 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MAS 90 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MAS 90 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MAS 90 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MAS 90 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the MAS 90 projects success?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure MAS 90 project success?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the MAS 90 project?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the MAS 90 project team have enough people to execute the MAS 90 project plan?
Step-by-step and complete MAS 90 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MAS 90 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MAS 90 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MAS 90 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MAS 90 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MAS 90 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MAS 90 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MAS 90 project with this in-depth MAS 90 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MAS 90 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MAS 90 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MAS 90 investments work better.
This MAS 90 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: