Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mashups Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mashups related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mashups specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mashups Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mashups improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Mashups?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Do I need SOA and Web Services in order to fulfill the value proposition for Business Mashups?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mashups processes?
- Does the Mashups performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the value of Business Mashups for your organization?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Is Mashups Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mashups book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mashups self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mashups Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mashups areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mashups Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mashups projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mashups Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mashups project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Quality Audit: Are all complaints involving the possible failure of a device, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications reviewed, evaluated, and investigated?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Mashups project scope?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Mashups project scope statement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Mashups project charter created once a Mashups project is formally recognized?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Mashups project performing better or worse than planned?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
Step-by-step and complete Mashups Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mashups project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mashups project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mashups project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mashups project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mashups project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mashups project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mashups project with this in-depth Mashups Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mashups projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mashups and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mashups investments work better.
This Mashups All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.