Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mass customization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mass customization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mass customization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mass customization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mass customization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Mass customization? In other words, what are the risks, if Mass customization does not deliver successfully?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Mass customization?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Variety for sale: Mass customization or mass confusion?
- What business benefits will Mass customization goals deliver if achieved?
- What are the effects of mass customization strategies?
- What do we want to improve?
- What is the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mass customization book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mass customization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mass customization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mass customization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mass customization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mass customization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mass customization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mass customization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What is working well within your organizations performance management system?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Mass customization project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Mass customization project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Mass customization project oversight?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Mass customization project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Mass customization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mass customization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mass customization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mass customization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mass customization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mass customization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mass customization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mass customization project with this in-depth Mass customization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mass customization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mass customization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mass customization investments work better.
This Mass customization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.