Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Massive Open Online Course MOOC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Massive Open Online Course MOOC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Massive Open Online Course MOOC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Massive Open Online Course MOOC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Massive Open Online Course MOOC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- How did the Massive Open Online Course MOOC manager receive input to the development of a Massive Open Online Course MOOC improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Massive Open Online Course MOOC brings?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Massive Open Online Course MOOC?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Massive Open Online Course MOOC that make it risky?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Massive Open Online Course MOOC book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Massive Open Online Course MOOC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Massive Open Online Course MOOC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Massive Open Online Course MOOC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Massive Open Online Course MOOC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Massive Open Online Course MOOC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Massive Open Online Course MOOC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Massive Open Online Course MOOC project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Executing Process Group: How does Massive Open Online Course MOOC project management relate to other disciplines?
- Risk Register: Schedule Impact/Severity Estimated Range (workdays) Assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Massive Open Online Course MOOC project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Massive Open Online Course MOOC project plan?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Requirements Documentation: Has Requirements Gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
Step-by-step and complete Massive Open Online Course MOOC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Massive Open Online Course MOOC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Massive Open Online Course MOOC project with this in-depth Massive Open Online Course MOOC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Massive Open Online Course MOOC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Massive Open Online Course MOOC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Massive Open Online Course MOOC investments work better.
This Massive Open Online Course MOOC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.