Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Massmedia Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Massmedia related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Massmedia specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Massmedia Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Massmedia improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What are our needs in relation to Massmedia skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- How do we keep improving Massmedia?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Massmedia forward?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Massmedia into the services that we provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Massmedia book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Massmedia self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Massmedia Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Massmedia areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Massmedia Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Massmedia projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Massmedia Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Massmedia project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Massmedia project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Massmedia project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Massmedia project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Massmedia project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in Massmedia project oversight?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
Step-by-step and complete Massmedia Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Massmedia project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Massmedia project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Massmedia project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Massmedia project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Massmedia project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Massmedia project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Massmedia project with this in-depth Massmedia Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Massmedia projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Massmedia and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Massmedia investments work better.
This Massmedia All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.