Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master franchise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master franchise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master franchise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master franchise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master franchise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How do we keep improving Master franchise?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Who will provide the final approval of Master franchise deliverables?
- Have all basic functions of Master franchise been defined?
- How likely is the current Master franchise plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master franchise book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Master franchise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master franchise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master franchise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master franchise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master franchise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master franchise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Master franchise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Master franchise project cost and schedule variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Master franchise project manager must do to finalize Master franchise project close-out?
- Quality Audit: Is Quality Audit a prerequisite for Program Accreditation or Program Recognition?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Master franchise project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
Step-by-step and complete Master franchise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master franchise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master franchise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master franchise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master franchise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master franchise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master franchise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master franchise project with this in-depth Master franchise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master franchise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master franchise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master franchise investments work better.
This Master franchise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.