Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Materiel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Materiel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Materiel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Materiel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Materiel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will provide the final approval of Materiel deliverables?
- Where can we break convention?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What information do users need?
- How do we keep improving Materiel?
- What is Materiel’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Strategic planning -Materiel relations
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Materiel models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Materiel book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Materiel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Materiel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Materiel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Materiel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Materiel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Materiel Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Materiel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Materiel project requirements become approved in writing?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Materiel project requirements will be reported?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Materiel project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Materiel project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
Step-by-step and complete Materiel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Materiel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Materiel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Materiel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Materiel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Materiel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Materiel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Materiel project with this in-depth Materiel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Materiel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Materiel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Materiel investments work better.
This Materiel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.