Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Maximo (MRO) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Maximo (MRO) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Maximo (MRO) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Maximo (MRO) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Maximo (MRO) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Maximo (MRO) values?
- Think about the people you identified for your Maximo (MRO) project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are our needs in relation to Maximo (MRO) skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How do we Identify specific Maximo (MRO) investment and emerging trends?
- How do controls support value?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Maximo (MRO)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Maximo (MRO) book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Maximo (MRO) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Maximo (MRO) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Maximo (MRO) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Maximo (MRO) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Maximo (MRO) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Maximo (MRO) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Maximo (MRO) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Maximo (MRO) project managers, available to handle such a large Maximo (MRO) project?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Maximo (MRO) project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Maximo (MRO) project?
Step-by-step and complete Maximo (MRO) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Maximo (MRO) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Maximo (MRO) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Maximo (MRO) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Maximo (MRO) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Maximo (MRO) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Maximo (MRO) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Maximo (MRO) project with this in-depth Maximo (MRO) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Maximo (MRO) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Maximo (MRO) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Maximo (MRO) investments work better.
This Maximo (MRO) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.