Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MDM of Customer Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MDM of Customer Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MDM of Customer Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MDM of Customer Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MDM of Customer Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Can MDM of Customer Data be learned?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Why is MDM of Customer Data important for you now?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as MDM of Customer Data leaders?
- How do the MDM of Customer Data results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MDM of Customer Data book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MDM of Customer Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MDM of Customer Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MDM of Customer Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MDM of Customer Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MDM of Customer Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MDM of Customer Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MDM of Customer Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the MDM of Customer Data project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the MDM of Customer Data project manager?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this MDM of Customer Data project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is MDM of Customer Data project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are People Afraid to Let You Know When others Are Under Allocated?
- Scope Management Plan: Has allowance been made for vacations, holidays, training (learning time for each team member), staff promotions & staff turnovers?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
Step-by-step and complete MDM of Customer Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MDM of Customer Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MDM of Customer Data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MDM of Customer Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MDM of Customer Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MDM of Customer Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MDM of Customer Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MDM of Customer Data project with this in-depth MDM of Customer Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MDM of Customer Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MDM of Customer Data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MDM of Customer Data investments work better.
This MDM of Customer Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.