Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Media strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Media strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Media strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Media strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Media strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Can we add value to the current Media strategy decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Think of your Media strategy project. what are the main functions?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Media strategy moving forward?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Is the Media strategy scope manageable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Media strategy book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Media strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Media strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Media strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Media strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Media strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Media strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Media strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Media strategy project?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Media strategy project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Media strategy project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Media strategy project plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal Media strategy project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Change Management Plan: What new competencies will be required for the roles?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
Step-by-step and complete Media strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Media strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Media strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Media strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Media strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Media strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Media strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Media strategy project with this in-depth Media strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Media strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Media strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Media strategy investments work better.
This Media strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.