Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MediaTek Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MediaTek related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MediaTek specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MediaTek Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MediaTek improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these MediaTek processes?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How can we improve performance?
- How can skill-level changes improve MediaTek?
- Does our organization need more MediaTek education?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- The approach of traditional MediaTek works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Is Supporting MediaTek documentation required?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MediaTek book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MediaTek self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MediaTek Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MediaTek areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MediaTek Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MediaTek projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MediaTek Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MediaTek project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many MediaTek project staff does this specific process affect?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the MediaTek project have on the stakeholder?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the MediaTek project scope may be changed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the MediaTek project Management Office?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the MediaTek project schedule may be changed?
- Risk Audit: Do staff understand the extent of their duty of care?
Step-by-step and complete MediaTek Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MediaTek project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MediaTek project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MediaTek project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MediaTek project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MediaTek project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MediaTek project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MediaTek project with this in-depth MediaTek Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MediaTek projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MediaTek and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MediaTek investments work better.
This MediaTek All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.