Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MediaTransparency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MediaTransparency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MediaTransparency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MediaTransparency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MediaTransparency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Is the scope of MediaTransparency defined?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What does your signature ensure?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Does MediaTransparency systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who else should we help?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with MediaTransparency ?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How can the value of MediaTransparency be defined?
- Do we monitor the MediaTransparency decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MediaTransparency book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MediaTransparency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MediaTransparency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MediaTransparency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MediaTransparency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MediaTransparency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MediaTransparency Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MediaTransparency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each MediaTransparency project release?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the MediaTransparency project?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of MediaTransparency project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the MediaTransparency project Status Report to you?
Step-by-step and complete MediaTransparency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MediaTransparency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MediaTransparency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MediaTransparency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MediaTransparency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MediaTransparency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MediaTransparency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MediaTransparency project with this in-depth MediaTransparency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MediaTransparency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MediaTransparency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MediaTransparency investments work better.
This MediaTransparency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.