Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Medicare fraud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Medicare fraud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Medicare fraud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Medicare fraud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Medicare fraud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Does our organization need more Medicare fraud education?
- What are internal and external Medicare fraud relations?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Is there any existing Medicare fraud governance structure?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What situation(s) led to this Medicare fraud Self Assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Medicare fraud book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Medicare fraud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Medicare fraud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Medicare fraud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Medicare fraud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Medicare fraud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Medicare fraud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Medicare fraud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Medicare fraud project Charter?
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Medicare fraud project, and was this followed up during the Medicare fraud project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Medicare fraud project?
- Change Request: How does a team identify the discrete elements of a configuration?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Medicare fraud projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Medicare fraud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Medicare fraud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Medicare fraud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Medicare fraud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Medicare fraud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Medicare fraud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Medicare fraud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Medicare fraud project with this in-depth Medicare fraud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Medicare fraud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Medicare fraud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Medicare fraud investments work better.
This Medicare fraud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.