Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Meeting Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Meeting Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Meeting Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Meeting Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 820 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Meeting Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 820 standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Meeting Solutions objectives?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Meeting Solutions shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Who is the Meeting Solutions process owner?
- What is the Meeting Solutions sustainability risk?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Meeting Solutions book in PDF containing 820 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Meeting Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Meeting Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Meeting Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Meeting Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Meeting Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Meeting Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Meeting Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Meeting Solutions project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Meeting Solutions project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Meeting Solutions project team adequate to do the job?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Meeting Solutions project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
Step-by-step and complete Meeting Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Meeting Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Meeting Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Meeting Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Meeting Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Meeting Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Meeting Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Meeting Solutions project with this in-depth Meeting Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Meeting Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Meeting Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Meeting Solutions investments work better.
This Meeting Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.