Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mercury Interactive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mercury Interactive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mercury Interactive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mercury Interactive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mercury Interactive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Mercury Interactive? If so, when did it change and why?
- What is Mercury Interactive’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Who is the Mercury Interactive process owner?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Mercury Interactive effort?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mercury Interactive book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mercury Interactive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mercury Interactive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mercury Interactive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mercury Interactive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mercury Interactive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mercury Interactive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mercury Interactive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Mercury Interactive project?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken – What are the business drivers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Mercury Interactive project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Mercury Interactive project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Mercury Interactive project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Is the weighting set coherent, convincing and leaving little scope for arbitrary and random evaluation and ranking?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a specific action and/or state that is known to violate security policy occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete Mercury Interactive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mercury Interactive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mercury Interactive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mercury Interactive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mercury Interactive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mercury Interactive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mercury Interactive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mercury Interactive project with this in-depth Mercury Interactive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mercury Interactive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mercury Interactive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mercury Interactive investments work better.
This Mercury Interactive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.