Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Metadata discovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Metadata discovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Metadata discovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Metadata discovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Metadata discovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What is the Metadata discovery sustainability risk?
- Do we monitor the Metadata discovery decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How do we manage Metadata discovery Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- What situation(s) led to this Metadata discovery Self Assessment?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Metadata discovery book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Metadata discovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Metadata discovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Metadata discovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Metadata discovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Metadata discovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Metadata discovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Metadata discovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Metadata discovery project estimates?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Variance Analysis: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Metadata discovery project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Metadata discovery project schedules?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Metadata discovery project?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
Step-by-step and complete Metadata discovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Metadata discovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Metadata discovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Metadata discovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Metadata discovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Metadata discovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Metadata discovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Metadata discovery project with this in-depth Metadata discovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Metadata discovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Metadata discovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Metadata discovery investments work better.
This Metadata discovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.