Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Methods engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Methods engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Methods engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Methods engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 891 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Methods engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 891 standard requirements:
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Whats the best design framework for Methods engineering organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Is the scope of Methods engineering defined?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How do we keep improving Methods engineering?
- Do the Methods engineering decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Methods engineering, including any consulting or professional services?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Methods engineering book in PDF containing 891 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Methods engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Methods engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Methods engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Methods engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Methods engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Methods engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Methods engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Methods engineering project schedule available for all Methods engineering project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Availability – will the group or the person be available within the necessary time interval?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Methods engineering project work proceeding in accordance with the original Methods engineering project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Methods engineering project baseline?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
Step-by-step and complete Methods engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Methods engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Methods engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Methods engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Methods engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Methods engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Methods engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Methods engineering project with this in-depth Methods engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Methods engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Methods engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Methods engineering investments work better.
This Methods engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.