Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micro OS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micro OS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micro OS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micro OS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 849 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micro OS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 849 standard requirements:
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Micro OS process?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What are our needs in relation to Micro OS skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Micro OS forward?
- What are the business goals Micro OS is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micro OS book in PDF containing 849 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Micro OS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micro OS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micro OS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micro OS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micro OS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micro OS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Micro OS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Micro OS project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Micro OS project Management?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Micro OS project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Risk Audit: Improving Fraud Detection: Do Auditors React to Abnormal Inconsistencies between Financial and Non-financial Measures?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were those people who dont complain?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Micro OS project or audit?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Micro OS project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Micro OS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micro OS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micro OS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micro OS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micro OS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micro OS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micro OS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micro OS project with this in-depth Micro OS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micro OS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micro OS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micro OS investments work better.
This Micro OS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.